Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
You will sit at one of Rightpoint's clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative technical projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry. While you will be working with other Rightpoint team members, this role will be physically located at the client site in New York City, NY or Boston, MA. Currently, this is a Hybrid/Remote role, 2-3 Days a week in the office due to COVID. The offices will be open full time in the near future and regular work from the client office will then be expected.
We’re looking for the type of designer that knows how to use both sides of the brain, is fluent in the language of visual communication and can articulate how smart design decisions relate to business goals and best practices.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who relishes the opportunity to push design and product from the ground up and is looking for ownership while being curious and open. You’re focused on action and lead by example in a hands-on and collaborative way.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your design and leadership talents across multiple verticals and directly impact businesses and their users all while learning a few things along the way, we want you.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make
- Be a relentless advocate for our clients and their users while taking pride in ensuring features are brought to the market successfully
- Thrive in ambiguity, and bring energy, curiosity, and passion for all things design, process and team culture Embrace autonomy to take full ownership of your work from initial IA and wireframes to final delivered experiences
- Drive client presentations and discussions of your team’s work
- Respectfully decline the status quo and push both clients and colleagues outside their comfort zones
- Work with cross-functional teams and Client Partners to scope project requirements. Understands how to communicate with engineers/developers.
- Help create and promote an inspiring and inclusive team environment within Rightpoint
- Participate in design team reviews, sharing, and brainstorms
- Become an expert and apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up
- Be a flexible team player that is additive, honest, and humble
- Evolving skill sets: Grow through career / Learn adapting
What We’d Love to See
- Several Years of Experience in Product design
- Strong Portfolio of relatable work
- Toolset Proficiency
- Experience Working with cross-functional teams
- Familiar with design processes / agile methodology / product design cycle
- Experience with UX Design best practices
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint (For Full Time Employee Only)
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.