Associate User Experience Director
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 350 employees across 8 U.S. offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2016
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
Job Description - Associate Experience Director
Role Definition: We are looking for a talented Associate Experience Director to join our Dallas office. If you love to be the central leader of an interdisciplinary design team then we would love to talk to you. Associate Experience Directors at Rightpoint are project owners, team leaders and masters of digital craft. They push teams and their project to new heights. They are risk takers and design innovators. They can spot issues before they turn into problems and collaboratively work with clients at all levels.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What you need to have:
· An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions across accounts
· 8-12 years of professional experience in the experience design field
· Strategic vision and a true mastery for unravelling complex problems and driving teams to their solution
· Strong client management skills and business development experience
· Design process knowledge from the beginning of strategy all the way through implementation
· Excellent presentation skills
· Mastery in creative, UX design tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision as well as office programs
· Ability to prototype just about anything
· Advanced research methodologies and analysis
· Agency experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
It’s also great if you have:
· CMS, portal or product design knowledge
· Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
· Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
· A healthy collection of travel based life hacks
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME