Associate User Experience Director
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a talented Associate Experience Director. If you love to be the central leader of an interdisciplinary design team then we would love to talk to you. Associate Experience Directors at Rightpoint are project owners, team leaders and masters of digital craft. They push teams and their project to new heights. They are risk takers and design innovators. They can spot issues before they turn into problems and collaboratively work with clients at all levels.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions across accounts
- 8-12 years of professional experience in the experience design field
- Strategic vision and a true mastery for unravelling complex problems and driving teams to their solution
- Strong client management skills and business development experience
- Design process knowledge from the beginning of strategy all the way through implementation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Mastery in creative, UX design tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision as well as office programs
- Ability to prototype just about anything
- Advanced research methodologies and analysis
- Agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
Nice to Have
- CMS, portal or product design knowledge
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
- A healthy collection of travel based life hacks
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!,Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website –Webby Awards
- Top Partners withMicrosoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spendingaccounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights,Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.