Azure Devops Engineer / Cloud Engineer (CONTRACT)
JOB TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
Candidate should be comfortable to work 40 hour per week
Minimum Experience required: 4+ year in Azure Devops
Duration: 2 months ( 8 weeks)
Mandatory Skills: Cloud, Azure, Azure DevOps, DR environment setup (Required)
Sitecore setup (not mandatory but if some knows then it would be great)
Candidate can work permanent work from home from any location.
For the cloud infrastructure practice, the cloud consultant will be responsible for architecting, building and migrating enterprise applications primarily within Microsoft Azure. The cloud consultant needs to have the aptitude to lead the requirements gathering, analysis, design, and implementation of solutions in public Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
JOB TYPE: CONTRACTUAL
- Provide technical leadership for Rightpoint Cloud Infrastructure project(s)
- Design and Implementing Cloud Infrastructure solutions including Virtual Machines, cloud services and virtual network configurations
- Designing and implementing Highly Available solutions in multiple environments such as Azure Load Balancing services, Active Directory Federation Services and Web Application Proxy configurations
- Apply security fundamentals and best practices in the design and implementation of solutions
- Provide technical insight for the management, operations, and support of cloud solutions post-implementation
- Collaborate with internal Application Development team as well as our clients to implement consistent Development and Production environment leveraging DevOps best practices
- Provide technical guidance for onboarding new environment into managed services with an end to end solution focus
- Act as a technical escalation for troubleshooting complex issues
- Act as an incident manager
- A minimum of 3 years progressive IT experience
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with Cloud technologies (Microsoft, AWS, Rackspace)
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on knowledge in Microsoft technologies
- Hands-on knowledge of network security and compliance is preferred (encryption, security audit)
- Hands-on knowledge of Networking (VPN, firewalls, switching, load balancers, DNS, CDN)
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.)
- Experience with PowerShell and advanced scripting languages
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great.
- Motivation with an emphasis on team performance.
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone.
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
Nice to haves
- 2+ years’ experience as an Architect
- 2+ years’ experience in management
- DevOps experience a plus
- Experience with web delivered technologies
- Experience with management platforms such as SCCM, SCOM, Application Insights
- Experience with virtualization solution architecture including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware is a plus
- Working knowledge of email technologies (Exchange, mail routing, mail security filtering, etc.)