Director, Tech Lead/ Talent Solutions
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is a digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Provide technical leadership and accountability for the overall performance of the Rightpoint India Talent Solutions staffing team. This is a hands-on role with leadership, team member development and direct client responsibilities managing complex client staffing and skillset needs.
The Director, Tech Lead will report to the Talent Solutions Global Operations Lead (Jason Alexander) and the India Managing Director (Jagmohan Rathore). We will work together to set the vision, plan and execute our annual goals, BU/National Practice initiatives, and operational tasks. The Director, Tech Lead will help build, groom, coach and grow the team members. The leadership team collectively is responsible for the oversight of the team’s work, utilization, morale, retention and success of the deployment of team members.
Responsible for technical management of RP Talent Solutions staffing, and successful delivery and staffing of the client skills requirements. Additionally, oversee process and understanding of RP applications and delivery tracking tools – e.g. project health, Oz bookings, margin and farming goals, etc.
- Ownership and accountable for the overall success and performance of all the talent teams based in India
- Responsibilities include oversight of all delivery, projects, teams, escalation and resolution across all talent staffing projects
- Work closely with recruiting lead, recruiters, sellers and clients to forecast and hire talent into the team
- Lead technical interviewing for candidates across a variety of client required roles
- Develop and oversee training and mentoring of junior team members, including onboarding and career development and skills development
- Working with the leadership team, this role will oversee a total 30-50 by end of 2022, and growth to over 100 team members in 2023 across all Talent Solutions National Practice/Teams.
- Track and report team utilization and business KPIs
- Work with Talent Solutions Global Operations Lead, India Managing Director and Executive Leadership to set vision, plan, and execute
- Anticipate BU/National Practice risks and obstacles, and address them with the team in a proactive manner
- Effectively interact with senior level leadership within Rightpoint across disciplines
- Effectively interact with senior level clients and serves as an escalation point for issues and communication with Client senior management
- Business Unit Management and Leadership
- Track goals, performance and enable career growth for Leadership and Team
- Track and manage team morale
- Provide leadership trainings and mentoring of the team
- Provide career guidance, coaching, grooming, support, and critical feedback.
- Enables a farming mindset
- Monitor BU level workload and utilization ongoing
- Recruiting, and onboarding of new leads and managers, and oversight of the team through your local leadership team
- Sponsor and drive India specific Business unit initiatives
Hands-on Delivery Responsibilities:
- The Director, Tech Lead of Rightpoint Talent Solutions role is a hand-on role with direct account/program/project and client engagement responsibilities.
- This role with have individual leadership across various roles based on the candidate’s experience/profile.
- Potential hands-on roles may include serving in one of these roles.
- Program/Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- IT Architect/Engineer
- Cloud Architect/Engineer
- Dev Architect/Engineer
- QA Architect/Engineer
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience within relevant field
- Minimum 12+ years of progressive experience in Consulting, Agency, SI, Software Development
- With 6 years in leadership role.
- With 5+ years of experience in a client facing capacity at an agency or consulting, within digital scope
- Proven experience in managing multiple cross functional team delivering complex programs/projects in a technology, professional services and/or digital agency environment
- Track record of building and leading a high performing leadership team
- Track record of building and leading a high performing delivery team
- Managing direct reports and creating actionable development plans accompanied by effective, ongoing dialogue with team members (including difficult, timely feedback)
- Demonstrates strong management skills for (leadership, management, staffing, career management, training, utilization tracking etc.)
- Successful experience defining and implementing organizational and process improvements
- Ability to accurately track and collect information, troubleshoot and problem solve
- Solid web technologies experience, and solid proficiency in Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Displays strong financial and management skills at the business/practice level
- Knows how to execute integrated digital engagements successfully
- Highly developed communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.