Digital Marketing Strategy Director
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategy leader to join our Integrated Marketing team! As a digital marketing strategy director, this person will work collaboratively with our cross-functional teams to provide strategic marketing leadership for our clients. They will be responsible for thought leadership across digital marketing channels and use data-driven insights to create and execute on acquisition and retention strategies for our clients. They will have a strong understanding of the different touchpoints that marketing has within a customer experience ecosystem.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- You are a senior marketing strategy leader with experience developing marketing solutions that drive human connections with brands.
- You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape with experience defining digital marketing channel strategies across paid, owned and earned.
- You are passionate about understanding how marketing can fuel a best-in-class customer experience through data and technology.
- You are a highly curious problem-solver that enjoys the opportunity to think creatively about how to reach customers through deep understanding of behaviors.
- You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be responsible for leading digital marketing strategy deliverables for our clients.
- You will be a key contributor to new business opportunities that require digital marketing leadership.
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Research, Analytics, Creative and Technology, to define marketing solutions.
- You will play a key role in internal education of marketing and technology trends that are critical to understand in a market that is ever-evolving based on the needs of our clients.
- You will be working with our research and analytics teams to generate insights used to develop customer acquisition and retention strategies for our clients.
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent
- 8+ years in marketing or digital media space
- Experience as a digital media or marketing strategist at an agency preferred
- Ability to plan, develop and implement an overall digital marketing strategy
- Experience with social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, and paid search
- Ability to provide thought leader in digital strategy and CRM engagements
- Strong business and marketing acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.