Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Client Director will manage and grow a portfolio of accounts that are part of the commerce team’s Strategic Engagement Group.
In collaboration with the Director of SEG (Strategic Engagement Group) and the SEM (Strategic Engagement Manager) assigned to each account, you will contribute to development and execution of an organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio, including vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Collaborate with SEMs, Marketing and Channel to identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities for Rightpoint within the SEG account portfolio
- Partner with SMEs to author strategy for new business pitches and proposals
- Exhibit client business expertise, including an understanding of eCommerce, industry knowledge, business goals and growth opportunities
- Effectively lead Quarterly (QBR) planning process to deliver strategic thought leadership and innovative solutions
- Serve as a trusted partner for clients, developing deep, senior-level relationships and providing proactive client value
- Work closely with C-level executives, constructively challenging a client’s thinking to deliver game-changing customer experience transformation
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Solution leads, and National Practice leads to ensure high quality project work delivery to drive account profitability
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate portfolio performance to senior management, including client successes and issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing health of the portfolio
- Act as the Rightpoint “brand steward”, serving as a role model for the organization and representing Rightpoint’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or with partner agencies
What we’d love to see:
- Significant years of relevant marketing and technology agency/consulting experience and building exceptionally strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.