Senior Audit & Compliance Specialist
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What We’d Love to See:
- Managing statutory & labour law compliances, maintaining compliance registers, tracking, and reporting
- Liaising with Government Officials and vendors
- Coordination with Statutory compliance vendor for UAN/KYC/ESI/Nominations
- Submission of Quarterly /Half yearly returns, monthly challans, submitting respective inputs
- Reporting and coordination with the Legal team
- Managing, drafting, reviewing, and renewing agreements/contracts
- Managing Notices display at offices
- Reviewing/updating/amending various policies. Handling respective Communications and updating the company intranet
- Coordinating and managing statutory inspections and related documentation
- Managing documentation for various audits - SOX, company audits, etc.
- Managing compliances and registration as per rules
- Coordination with Account/HR/Legal Team and respective stakeholders
- Professional Tax preparation and payments
- Managing employee reimbursements
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Employee's Life Insurance
- Employee's Accident insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.