Senior Corporate Recruiter
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Senior Recruiter will play a key role in finding and bringing on top talent that will allow us to continue delivering business solutions that WOW our clients and will help us perpetuate and evolve our amazing company culture. Key to success in this role will be to think creatively about finding candidates, bringing them through the recruiting process, and helping close the deal.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Be a strong advocate of the Rightpoint culture and employment brand in the talent communities for your roles
- Review, pre-screen, and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Move candidates through the process from initial call through offer using our applicant tracking system (Jobvite)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (e.g., communicate status, answer questions, and coordinate all follow-up efforts), providing a world class experience from start to finish
- Focus on driving a diverse candidate slate for opportunities, and develop a DEI strategy for candidate pipelines
- Provide market research to support candidate and geographic profiling to guide recruiting in various locations
- Partner with Practice Leadership Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts and prioritizing efforts based upon business demand
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies including networking, leveraging LinkedIn, monitoring resume boards, Slack/Community Engagement, and evaluating/participating in industry events (virtual)
What We’d Love to See
- Corporate Recruiting experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Experience sourcing candidates; with proven track record of being creative with sourcing and ability to use tools (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired)
- Able to think on your feet, change course quickly and do multiple things at once. Often.
- Equipped with an "ownership" mentality. You take pride in your personal brand.
- Not afraid of some hard work. You leave it all on the field. Every. Single. Day.
- Experience with ATS systems, Jobvite preferred
- Ability to multi-task while being very organized
- Self-directed and creative problem-solver
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle confidential information
DO THESE QUALITIES DESCRIBE YOU? JOIN OUR PEOPLE POTENTIAL TEAM.
What is People Potential? So much more than just HR, which people might associate with only recruiting, paperwork, policies, or benefits. The mission of the People Potential group is to help foster an environment where team members are challenged, have fun, and thrive.
Our Operating Principles:
- We care
- We listen hard
- We problem-solve
- We anticipate
- We lead by example
- We adjust course as needed
- We get things done
- We do right by Rightpoint and its team members
- We collaborate as a team to help enable business success
- We are fierce protectors of our culture
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.