Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company. Now called Rightpoint Commerce.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
We’ll need you to:
- Develop user-facing features using React, TypeScript, Redux, Jest, Node.js, etc.
- Participate in individual and group planning sessions to break down user stories into actionable tasks
- Participate in code review for other developers on the project
- Present your work to the client at the end of every two week sprint
- Collaborate with other development teams to plan implementation and integration with a services layer
You must have:
- Understanding of core React concepts and — ideally — common libraries such as Redux, Next.js, React Router
- Familiarity with UNIX command line and Git version control
- Comfortable working with REST
- Experience with Jira, scrum, or internationalization within React is a plus
Apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth