Senior Experience Researcher
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Senior Experience Researcher is a person who is deeply curious about how people engage with one another, as well as with products and brands. They will be responsible for executing user and experience research programs that generate insights that drive the work of design, product, and technology teams and create amazing, human-centered experiences.
They will also have the opportunity to help build and scale Rightpoint’s experience research capabilities in close collaboration with the rest of the Research group.
This person is a cross-disciplinary thinker, is able to work within ambiguous parameters, and is passionate about research. They are rooted in qualitative approaches, but have a strong grasp of analytical skills and techniques.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Key responsibilities include conducting mixed-method user research programs with clients, including study design, management of data collection, synthesis of results, and development of insights and recommendations.
- They will work closely with the Group Director of Research to socialize the practice of human-centered research across the organization.
- They will also have the opportunity to contribute to external thought leadership and publications.
- Develop clear research questions and recruitment criteria, in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders
- Serve as the advocate of the user within client-facing projects, working closely with product, design, and tech stakeholders to ensure that the research program meets client and project needs
What We’d Love to See
- You are an active listener with strong client relationship skills, and aren’t afraid to challenge long-held assumptions and ways of thinking
- You love collaborating with people outside of the realm of research
- You believe in the power of research to change the trajectory of a project or business
- You have a deep understanding of how to select the right tool or methodology for the job, and understand the value of both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- You are an independent thinker who is comfortable with (and even enjoys) ambiguity
- You are an advocate for research and enjoy using data to convince others and make an argument
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in consulting, marketing, or product organizations
- Academic background in UX design, applied anthropology, market research, or sociology
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.