Design Director (Interaction/UX)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is a digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Do and The Impact You'll Make
We are looking for a talented Design Director to join our Experience Team working embedded with some of our most strategic clients. If you always see the bigger picture and excel at driving interdisciplinary teams forward then we would love to talk to you. Experience Directors at Rightpoint lead and manage the most complex and innovative projects in the agency. They shape solutions that may be used by millions of people. They are skilled client partners and responsible for growing the broader UX team and their skillsets. This role is meant for people that are true change agents and are constantly seeking out new ways to strengthen Rightpoint as a whole.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We'd Like to See
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions across large accounts
- 10-15years of professional experience in the experience design field
- Ability to unravelmulti-level complex problems that are massive in scale
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- Mastery of UX and ability to direct all phases of the design process
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing design teams both within UX and beyond
- Advanced research methodologies and analysis
- Agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
It’s also great if you have
- Deep knowledge around marketing technology stacks
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Local or National design community connections
- A super awkward story you can share about that one time you met a celebrity
Benefits and Perks at Genpact & Rightpoint
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company Paid Health Insurance Coverage
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.