Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of technology consulting services practices (i.e., Mobile Development, Application Development, SharePoint, CMS, BI, CRM/Salesforce, Commerce, Cloud and Infrastructure, and Managed Services). The Account Executive "hunts" for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement.
Sales Region – New York City
*This person would ultimately live in NYC or the surrounding area.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Communicate the value proposition (and differentiation within the market) of the company's entire suite of services while owning the entire sales cycle of complex, consultative service sales. This would include Sitecore, Epi, Magento, Salesforce, Akumina, Coveo, and Adobe products.
- Ability to build a pipeline and accurately forecast business outcomes on a consistent basis
- Collaborate with required internal and external stakeholders in preparing responses to RFPs, proposals and contractual agreements; contribute to preparations.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to Rightpoint
- Responsible for post-sales account mining / farming by collaborating with Engagement Managers and delivery teams
- Attain quarterly quota targets and provide regional updates to EVP of Sales and the NYC office lead
What We’d Love to See:
- Significant number of years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $1M+)
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with a focus on services sales
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.