Change Management Lead (Contract)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!!
Rightpoint is recruiting for a Change Management Lead for our fast-growing Business Design practice. This role will be a key part of our Change Enablement team helping leading client engagements and driving measurable and impactful change results.
Duration: 3-6 months estimated
Hours Per Week: Varies
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make
- Apply strong consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, visioning, planning and excellent written and verbal communications with limited day to day oversight
- Develop strategies to address client challenges, risks, gaps and opportunities that span CX, EX or both
- Always be an advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of all actors in the ecosystem
- Continuously iterate designs based on customer feedback and refine solutions
- Grow and deepen meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Design materials for client workshops and sessions
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Support Rightpoint growth and thought leadership
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Business Design practice, you will deliver strategic change, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Rightpoint is recruiting a Change Management Lead for our fast-growing Business Design practice. This role will be a key part of our Change Enablement team helping leading client engagements and driving measurable and impactful change results.
We're looking for a Strategic “big picture” and process thinker with strong intellectual curiosity. Someone who is willing to challenge the status quo of how companies embarking on transformation think about how those improvement initiatives impact across customer experience, and the people delivering the experience. You are equally analytical and imaginative, with a passion for creativity and invention. You bring deep empathy and understand the connection between impactful and meaningful change and the future success for organizations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who brings prior consulting experience with a strong perspective in the organization & culture design space
WHAT YOU'LL DO & THE IMPACT YOU'LL MAKE:
Most of your energy in this role will go towards leading and delivering upon client business.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative assessments of change success and change adoption and developing strategies to address client challenges, risks, or gaps.
- Applying behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
- Growing and deepening meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships; Acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of sponsor for the change.
- Defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring change progress.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Designing materials for client workshops and sessions.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Coaching teams, leaders, and senior executives.
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
- Track record of delivering value and high-quality outcomes to the business and achieving results through insightful recommendations.
- Structured and led internal consulting projects and teams to build relationships and influence senior business leaders and executives.
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience with process and technology implementations.
- Worked under tight deadlines delivering services in an agency/consultancy model.
- Extensive experience in implementing, leading, and coaching others in the definition of and value of change management.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills, and tenacity: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Nice to have:
- Significant similar professional experience working in organization and/or culture design and transformation.
- Have experience in managing end to end change process with responsibility for both change and communication across multiple large, complex organizations.
- Prosci or similar change management certification or designation is preferred.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
Our teams are working 100% remote for the foreseeable future, but typically our teams travel as needed and operate flexibly from home, or at Rightpoint offices in: Atlanta; Auckland; Boston; Chicago HQ; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Jaipur; London; Los Angeles; New York; Oakland; or Sydney.
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with company matching
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.