- Provides professional, remote (from the RP office) support in a fast-paced environment
- Provide front line remote support for incoming requests and manages these requests in the Help Desk ticketing system as they progress towards resolution.
includestriaging, routing, alerting, issue isolation, troubleshooting and resolution of systems and applications
- Identifies recurring problems, works with the team to identify the root cause, then plans and executes the necessary steps to eliminate
- Own and contribute to the Knowledgebase
- Prepare and support product launch/go-lives
- Conduct scheduled maintenance, patching, and deployments
- Implement, deploy, and migrate systems and applications
- Take part in the pager rotation to provide support coverage during non-business hours
- Training will be provided
- A minimum of 1+ years of relevant IT experience in Service Desk, Application, and System Support
- Exposure to Infrastructure Technologies – Servers, SANs, Windows Server.
- Exposure to Network Technologies – Routers, Switches, Firewall, UTM, LAN/WAN.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies – Microsoft Azure, O365, AWS, Rackspace
- General knowledge of Web Application – Web Servers, IIS, Web Technologies
- Exposure to and understanding of ITSM/ITIL and ticketing system a plus
- Exposure to and understanding of RMM tools a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application and system issues
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.) are desired