Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is looking for a Solutions Architect to join a growing practice primarily focused on building a global commerce platform using React / Next.js. You’d be collaborating with several engineering teams to architect solutions for the commerce product serving clients across the globe.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Create solutions to improve and accelerate our teams’ delivery of existing B2B digital-commerce technology
- Engaging and collaborating with a diverse range of technical disciplines including Micro-frontend, Backend-for-frontends, DevOps, Microservices, container-based deployments, Native App development, and automated testing
- Implementing digital-commerce experiences
- Architect e-commerce solutions, working with a dedicated team of lead developers and their teams
- Create technical plans for lead developers, including implementation and delivery strategy
- Evaluate new tools, new microservices, and identify the implementation path for our teams
- Identify gaps in existing technologies and processes and use creative problem-solving skills to propose solutions
- Establish a strong a relationship with the client stakeholders and become a trusted advisor while understanding their processes, business model, and drivers of success
- Guide, mentor, and train lead developers and client engineering teams
- Participate in issue resolution to keep team members unblocked on their daily tasks
- Debug and trace technical issues across technology stacks in collaboration with other engineering teams
- Utilize strong soft skills and consulting skills when interfacing directly with clients, stakeholders, engineering managers, and developers across a diverse group of teams from several different countries
- Recommend best practices and enforce across development teams
- Participate in process creation, process adjustment, and technical documentation
What We’d Love to See:
- 4+ years working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience managing a development team
- Solutions Architecting experience
- Familiarity with common debugging and application-profiling toolsExperience with project management software, e.g. Jira, Access, Smartsheet
- Experience with version control software, e.g. Git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’d be great if you had:
- E-commerce platforms / solutions
- Frameworks: React, Next.js, Jest
- Automated testing software: Cypress
- Project Management: Jira
- Application Monitoring: New Relic, Azure
- Tools/DevOps: Postman or Insomnia, CI/CD tooling, Azure DevOps, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, Docker
- Communication: Slack, Teams, Zoom
- Analytics: Segment, Amplitude
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.