Client Finance Analyst
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Finance and is responsible for managing critical reporting and operational processes across operating units of the business. The position will provide financial and operational guidance to the Company’s geographic and business unit leads. The Analyst, Client Finance will focus on -implementing and maintaining processes that will not only help our business leaders better understand historical business trends but more importantly help understand what will happen next and how we best address upcoming opportunities and challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide insight into past and future financial outlook through monthly P&L review meetings with geo leads
- Drives the monthly review and forecasting process at the geo and business unit levels, including:
- Revenue pipeline reviews and supporting pipeline forecasts
- Account planning reviews and modifications for strategic clients
- Rolling geographic and business unit revenue and OPEX forecasts
- Analysis of staffing needs and integration within the Company’s staffing/requisition process
- Weekly analysis of project health and ensure project financials are accurate
- Partner with the Manager, Planning and Analysis to refine the contents and framework for geo and business unit financial and operational dashboards and KPI reporting
- This critical team member will roll up his/her sleeves to get the work done – this is a working role
- Raise financial risks and opportunities to Senior Management
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in financial roles, preferable in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Must possess strong computer skills: experience with Microsoft PowerBI and Anaplan desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Approximately 25% - regular visits to office locations to meet with leaders
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- Flexible PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.