Lead/Associate Director, Analytics & Insights
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Lead/Associate Director, Analytics & Insights will work with content and UX teams, designers, developers, researchers, strategists, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG brands and eCommerce (to name a few). The Lead Analyst is responsible for working cross-functionally to build analytics strategies and lead the development of data-driven analysis and insights. The Lead Analyst will share ownership of relationships at the executive sponsor-level across a variety of industries, and support peers and other clients within the Rightpoint portfolio.
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Ability to act as an advocate and leader in digital transformation. Working cross-functionally you are able to develop business requirements, prioritization roadmaps and analysis methodology as part of the overall future state vision
- Ability to work closely with our Research, Strategy, Technology, Design and Integrated Marketing teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Ability to generate hypotheses, run exploratory analysis, and identify trends to build relevant, optimization driven insights
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics platforms and tagging structure including Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics
- Phenomenal data visualization and analysis skills with expertise in Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Expertise in statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms including social listening, paid media, and SEO
- Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. You’ll play an active role in counseling and mentoring team members across the organization by providing structured and on-the-job feedback.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities that span different areas of focus such as marketing, digital, UX, business, data architecture, and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to business stakeholders, UX, and visual designers as well as technologists and developers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view.
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus.
What we’d love to see
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience: 5 to 10+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage
- Pension with Company Contribution
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.