.Net/Sitecore Senior Solutions Architect
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
- Primary technical lead of one or more projects, fully owning the technical delivery of these projects
- Facilitate task management via sprint/iteration planning, estimating and validating tasks
- Mentoring developers either via projects or more broadly for professional development as a career manager
- Participating in business development activities such as sales pursuits with prospects, estimating new projects, and defining scope via new contracts
- Collaborating frequently with other disciplines such as UX, visual design, content and digital strategy, QA testing, etc.
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET is required
- Front-end experience with HTML and CSS
- Proven experience "owning" projects in whole from the technical perspective
- Proven experience overseeing other developers on projects, e.g. facilitating code reviews, being a "go to" support/mentor, assisting with task estimation, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
- Technology consulting and/or agency experience is a plus
- CMS and eCommerce experience (e.g. Sitecore, Episerver) is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Ability and desire to interact with clients
- Ability to work effectively with collaborative project teams
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Dedicated team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!,Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website –Webby Awards
- Top Partners withMicrosoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Frequent tech talks, hack days for open exploration, and our regular technology meet-up, Drinks on Tap
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
- Medical Policies
- Sick Leaves: No specific amount of sick time is allotted
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- Team/Office Lunches
- Open Office Environment
Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities (because we're always hungry for more)
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.