AEM Front End Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the impact you’ll make:
- Interpreting designs and translating them into pixel-perfect HTML/CSS/JSX output to create engaging, modern web experiences.
- Ensuring high-performance and compatibility across mobile and desktop browsers using responsive design.
- Owning UI-focused tracks and component development for and within design systems or CMS platforms.
- Developing and testing user-facing features that potentially leverage Next.JS, React, Angular, Vue.JS, TypeScript, Redux, Jest, etc.
- Loading content using REST APIs or GraphQL.
- Working with experience designers and developers through the stages of design, development, QA, launch, and maintenance.
What we’d love to see:
- Ability to create a UI component end to end with HTML, CSS, animations, and dynamic interactions.
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap, etc), scalable UI patterns (Utility CSS, BEM, etc), and design system tools (InDesign, Zeplin, Storybook, etc).
- Exposure to any traditional or headless CMS platforms but particularly Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understanding of accessibility, performance, and technical SEO best practices and ability to implement these standards in code.
- Interest in and knowledge of basic UX design principles, and a willingness to share ideas for improvement.
- Experience working with project managers, clients, and teams following Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with Git version control and GitFlow methodologies.
- Passion for detail and pushing boundaries on new approaches.
Some Cool Extras:
- Adding examples of your work to your resume and/or application.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Familiarity working within a Java or .NET environment.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.