Workfront Fusion Developer
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, has recently announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Hoodoo Digital.
Hoodoo Digital has deep expertise creating innovative customer experiences for leading companies across multiple industries and is a Platinum-level Adobe solution partner. The acquisition expands Rightpoint’s capabilities to help clients to manage their content, commerce, and marketing operations across the enterprise, driving smarter insights and more strategic impact.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Workfront Fusion Developer provides support and training to both marketing and creative department users and their end user customers. Assists in the management and maintenance of the platform including but not limited to user and license management, integrations, forms, and project setup, customizations and configurations, bug fixes, testing, proof and Fusion scenarios.
What We'd Love to See
- 2+years Workfront implementation experience for preferably large complex organizations
- 2+years’ Experience with Workfront Fusion
- 2+years Knowledge of Workfront Proof
- Experience and or training in the implementation of various SaaS solutions
- Understanding of different Adobe Workfront personas
- Familiarity with native connectors and other Adobe Workfront products and services
- Familiarity with Agile project management.
- Adobe certification a plus
- Workfront Fusion certification a plus
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make
- In Depth understanding of Adobe Workfront object types including custom forms and approval workflows templates duration work effort planned hours
- In-Depth understanding of Adobe Workfront Setup including access levels layout templates project preferences and other methods to achieve simplicity of end user design
- Understanding of and experience with marketing and Campaign process mapping
- Utilize systems and business analysis techniques to develop and facilitate impactful Adobe Workfront discovery and design sessions with clients across function teams
- Document and evolve client operational business requirements mapping them to critical business drivers for the purpose of system functional specifications
- Design develop test and deploy successful Workfront enterprise work management implementations
- Oversee and deliver against each client request ensuring programs are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to the customer software and system requirements in the development of a proposal that addresses their deliverables against the Scope of Work