Developer 2 - FED
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Candidate must have strong knowledge and experience with Angular Framework. (Angular 8.0 Above Version)
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Working with User Experience team members and .NET Developers through the stages of design, development, QA, launch, and maintenance
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop, application with cross-browser compatible
- Working with Project Managers, providing a list of branding objectives and estimating work/hour estimates for these objectives
- Must have knowledge of any UI frameworks (Bootstrap, foundation, skeleton
- Helping solve branding issues in the integration of HTML and CSS into packaged products or SAAS solutions
- Ensuring that the integrity of designs, branding elements, and user experience standards are maintained throughout development
- Producing working prototypes that explore new approaches to UI design and WOW customers
What We’d Love to See:
- Experience in, React JS, VUE JS, Node JS a plus
- SEO Experience a plus
- Exposure to Web Content Management and Collaboration solutions such as Sitecore/EpiServer/SharePoint a plus!
- A passion for detail, finding that perfect solution and understanding of how the problem was solved
Some Cool Extra’s:
- Adding examples of your work to your resume and/or application.
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience.
- Exposure to project management experiences is a plus.
- Familiarity working within a .NET environment.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.