Financial Planning & Analysis ( Anaplan )
The Financial Planning & Analysis position will provide financial and operational guidance to the Rightpoint’s regional and finance leadership teams. This role will focus on managing Rightpoint’s regional planning and forecasting processes, while providing key insights to help understand historical trends and navigate future opportunities and challenges. Additionally, this role will play support the continuous development of Rightpoint’s reporting capabilities, partnering with Rightpoint’s global finance and systems teams to ensure accuracy, sustainability, and applicability.
Anaplan and Business intelligence tool ( Power BI, Oracle, etc) is mandatory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously analyze financial and operational data to identify historical trends and indicators of future performance
- Lead discussions with regional and finance leadership to provide insights into past performance, future expectations, and critical risks/opportunities
- Lead recurring expense forecast/budget processes, ensuring annual plans are completed and information is input into Rightpoint’s financial system
- Partner with regional, recruiting, and finance teams to continuously assess staffing needs and team efficiency
- Partner with regional and finance teams to continuously manage expenses
- Partner with regional, finance, and systems team to maintain and enhance Rightpoint’s Power BI reports
- Partner with finance team to maintain and evolve the assumptions and methodology that drives Rightpoint’s financial model
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in financial roles, preferable in professional services, agency services or technology services industries
- Must possess strong computer skills: experience with Microsoft PowerBI or a similar business intelligence tool strongly preferred
- Experience with Anaplan desired
- Excellent communication skills
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture: