Full Stack Web Developer, CMS
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make
- Writing clean React, Angular, Vue.js, or .NET Core code to support delivery and easy authoring of pages and components alongside a modern CMS platform.
- Developing custom REST APIs to serve JSON data asynchronously.
- Integrating with REST APIs, GraphQL, and 3rd party systems to display or ship data.
- Customizing the CMS authoring interface and features for unique business use cases.
- Creating scripts to automate the migration of content or perform bulk actions.
- Ensuring high-performance and scalable web page delivery to meet load tests and modern web best practices (i.e., Core Web Vitals).
- Testing the combination of code and content to validate functionality, accessibility, and responsive flow.
- Contributing to feature specifications, user stories, technical designs, training, and documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Collaborating with fellow team members iteratively through the stages of development, QA, launch, and maintenance.
What We’d Love to See
- Experience (2+ years) working in C#, .NET, or ASP.NET Core MVC stacks practicing S.O.L.I.D. OOP principles.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, and UI frameworks such as Tailwind, Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar.
- Experience working on any traditional or headless CMS platform but particularly Optimizely, Sitecore, Contentful, Sitefinity, Kentico, or Strapi. Certifications in respective platforms a bonus, but not required.
- Exposure to modern DevOps, cloud hosting models, containerization (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes), and serverless functions on Azure, AWS, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility, performance, and technical SEO best practices and ability to implement these standards in code.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and sprint-based delivery, familiarity with Azure DevOps (ADO) and/or Jira.
- Familiarity with Git version control and branching strategies.
- Familiarity with modern web design principles and modular component design (responsive design, mobile first, progressive enhancement, design systems, etc.)
- Curiosity in your craft and willingness to tackle both frontend and backend development, evaluating new platforms and frameworks to keep up with an evolving tech landscape.
- Passion for crisp delivery and pushing boundaries on innovative approaches.
- Prior consulting or agency experience.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.