Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a MarTech Director to join our team! This person will lead our POV on the Marketing Technology landscape and drive technology solutions for both new and existing business. With experience in marketing and sales environments, this person’s full understanding of the Marketing Technology stack will be applied to our B2C and B2B client verticals.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- You are a savvy marketing technologist that understands the full Marketing Technology stack, digital, IT infrastructure with proven digital leadership.
- You are excited about the world of data and how it can create world-class marketing solutions for our clients.
- You can lead both internal and external teams through complex business solutions.
- You are eager to enable integrated, omni-channel digital use cases
- You are able to assess use case feasibility in current environments as well as identify and prioritize enhancements that will enable desired outcomes
- You have led Marketing Automation and CRM projects for your clients.
- You can make proactive recommendations on how to optimize data and software integrations.
- You enjoy defining processes and best practices and can lead a team through solution-building scenarios.
- You empathize with MarTech users and are thoughtful about what it takes to drive user adoption of new capabilities
- You are passionate about customer experience, digital transformation, and digital marketing by keeping up with trends in the MarTech and AdTech spaces.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a forward thinker and big picture visionary.
- You will be actively involved in pre-sales responsibilities as a key contributor to our business development and implementation teams as well as serving as the execution lead of marketing technology opportunities.
- You will lead the agency in expertise within the marketing technology landscape and define and evolve our Marketing Technology offering.
- You will identify enhancements to other Customer Experience, Product and Commerce solutions to incorporate our MarTech offering
- You will drive a vision for the key platform considerations based on client and technology trends.
- You will develop a perspective on the Build vs. Buy question in marketing technologies
- You will collaborate closely with Strategy, Marketing and Technology teams to assess client needs and to build plans for delivery of a technology solution.
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent
- 10+ years in marketing and technology space
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Adobe platforms
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with customer data platforms
- Clear understanding of the full MarTech stack
- Familiarity with AdTech concepts and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business, marketing and technology acumen with understanding how data plays a strategic role in each area
- Good understanding of relational data structure (basic SQL knowledge a plus)
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.