Solution Architect (AEM)
Rightpoint a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Our CMS & Web Platforms practice consists of a well-established team of engineers that focus on delivering great Content + Marketing experiences for some of the largest brands in the world. As we continue to build on our capabilities in this space, we are looking to expand our Adobe skillset to support our clients that use Adobe Experience Cloud to engage their end customers.
To that end, Rightpoint is looking for an AEM technical architect to shape and support pursuits, estimate effort, and confidently execute and deliver on projects. This person would champion AEM internally, establish standard methodologies, and be the integral component for growing a team that is focused on delivering projects across the Adobe Experience Cloud suite. While this is a hands-on sales engineering and delivery-focused role, the career growth opportunity lies in leading and shaping the group that works on AEM projects for our clients. With the recent acquisition of Something Digital, a Gold Adobe Magento partner, the timing is perfect to join our team and help us expand even further into the Adobe ecosystem.
What You’ll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
- Support the sales team as the AEM engineering SME for pitch decks, proposals, and client presentations to win new business
- Estimate end-to-end AEM design and development effort to define project scope
- Provide guidance on the effective usage of the Adobe Experience Cloud suite and integration with 3rd party Martech to provide holistic technical designs
- Architect and code scalable AEM solutions alongside talented CMS engineers, guiding and mentoring the team
- Support the account lead and project manager in key meetings as the technical SME
- Ensure quality, scope consistency, and on-time delivery of the project to create happy clients
- Establish coding and delivery standard methodologies for AEM to enable consistent results
- Champion the use of AEM internally via presentations and knowledge shares to expand the footprint
- Offer internal AEM domain expertise to answer ad-hoc questions and grow team member skills
- Create externally facing thought leadership on AEM and Adobe-related topics to attract new prospects
What We’d Love to See
- Expertise in conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying end-to-end Adobe CQ5/AEM 6.x across large scale, global, multilingual, or headless solutions
- Certification as an AEM architect
- Solid understanding of backend Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE with Spring, OOP, and design patterns
- Experience in using and integrating the broader Adobe Experience Cloud stack (i.e. Assets, Analytics, Launch, Target, Campaign, etc)
- Proficiency at leading and coaching blended teams, junior team members, and AEM newbies
- Ability to create and facilitate client interactions, presentations, demos, training, and scope management
- Competency in interacting with executives and project partners to lead difficult conversations and steer projects to successful outcomes
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accindantle Insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunitie
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.