iOS Developer- Remote Only- Brazil
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
***This role requires you to be able to communicate in English (Verbal and Written). ONLY resumes in English will be considered.***
***We are only considering candidates that currently reside in Brazil****
Rightpoint’s Product Development practice implements custom, dynamic, experience-led applications. We're looking for iOS developers with strong product mindsets who care about building software that meaningfully connects with people. We value engineering excellence alongside a commitment to helping other team members succeed.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
We leverage design and product thinking to address our clients' unique, real-world problems using the best tools available. When you join us, you'll be exposed to a broad variety of exciting technologies and industries (healthcare, mobile, security, Internet of Things, accessibility, and more). We are also passionate about giving back to the community through open-source contributions, hosting events, contributing to conferences, and more.
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift
- Lead development of world class apps
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces
- Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences
What We’d Love to See:
- Significant years of development in Swift
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges
- Know your way around the platform and have been working with it for at least a year
- Solve complex problems with platform-standard languages and tools
Some cool extras we’d like to see:
- Work with BLE, beacons, and connected devices