Lead Developer (Adobe Analytics)
Rightpoint a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do & The Impact You’ll Make
- Implement and Maintain Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Build and design reporting solutions to address the needs of clients
- Consulting and path planning for existing implementations
- Advise and lead data integration efforts with data management platforms
- Work closely with developers to ensure analytics code follows best practices
What We’d Love to See
- Adobe Analytics Architect certification or relevant experience
- A focus on marketing intelligence and analytics planning
- Expert-level knowledge of how to design and maintain an Adobe Analytics Solution Design Reference (SDR)
- Knowledge of tag management tools (Adobe Launch, Tealium, GTM, etc) and how they are configured
- Experience debugging Adobe Analytics using browser developer tools, Adobe debugger, and proxy tools such as Charles or Fiddler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Data visualization experience: workspace, report builder, PowerBI, and Tableau
- Experience with agile methodologies
- A/B testing and personalization experience (Adobe Target, Google Optimize, etc)
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!