Tech. Support System Admin / Sr. System Admin
Job Description –
The Technical Support System Admin assists employees with a wide array of computing and other technical issues on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate needs to have the aptitude to lend technical assistance for 500+ in-person and remote users both quickly and gracefully. The candidate must also be generally excited about all things technology, exhibit outside-the-box thinking and have an approachable attitude and personality.
- Design, manage, and maintain a modern desktop management solution
- Provides prompt professional desk-side and remote support in a fast-paced environment.
- Responds quickly to support requests and manages these requests in the Help Desk ticketing system (Salesforce Service Cloud) as they progress towards resolution
- Identifies recurring problems, works with the team to identify the root cause, then plans and executes the necessary steps to eliminate possibility of reoccurrences
- Assist in the creation and expansion of internal IT knowledgebase documentation
- Track inventory information as it relates to technology equipment and accessories; assists in ordering additional equipment when necessary
- Provide mentoring and training to junior support staff
- Provides support coverage during non-business hours if necessary
- A minimum of 5+ years prior IT help desk or similar support experience is required
- Experience supporting both Windows 10 and Mac OSX operating systems is required
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.) are desired
- Basic network troubleshooting skills (IP, DNS, wireless) is required
- Experience with Active Directory / Office365 / Azure AD management required
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IT hardware required
- Experience with virtualization solutions including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere/vCenter
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
- Technical certificates (A+, Network+, MCSA) recommended
- Experience automating common administration tasks with PowerShell
- Application packaging and distribution
- Experience with Microsoft EMS Suite
- Experience with Azure DevOps
A BIT ABOUT RIGHTPOINT
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- FTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Rightpoint-provided snacks and soft drinks
- Regular social events including volunteering, lunch outings, XBox One, golf outings, Whirlyball, and daily table tennis matches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.