Lead Sitecore .NET Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
The Sitecore Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing websites, portals, and applications for Rightpoint's clients. It is important that the Sitecore Developer have a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing web applications using the Microsoft technology stack including the latest versions of .NET, ASP.NET, C#, and Sitecore. This person will collaborate directly with clients and work within a Rightpoint team of experienced project/product managers, experience designers, QA analysts, and fellow developers to build enterprise-grade solutions using modern web standards. Primary responsibilities include:
- Customizing the Sitecore CMS authoring interface and features for unique business use cases based on user stories and technical designs.
- Integrating with other Sitecore products, REST APIs, GraphQL, and 3rd party systems to display or ship data.
- Creating custom REST APIs to serve JSON data asynchronously.
- Ensuring high-performance and scalable web page delivery to meet load tests and modern web best practices (i.e., Core Web Vitals). Creating scripts to automate the migration of content or perform bulk actions.
- Testing the combination of code and content to validate functionality, accessibility, and responsive flow.
- Contributing to feature specifications, user stories, technical designs, training, and documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Collaborating with fellow team members iteratively through the stages of development, QA, launch, and maintenance.
What We’d Love To See:
- At least • Experience (1+ years) working with the Sitecore platform.
- Experience (5+ years) working in C#, .NET, or ASP.NET Core MVC stacks practicing S.O.L.I.D. OOP principles.
- Experience designing CMS content models and configuring an elegant, easy to use content authoring experience.
- Exposure working with modern DevOps, cloud hosting models, containerization (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes), or serverless functions on Azure, AWS, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility, performance, and technical SEO best practices and ability to implement these standards in code.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and sprint-based delivery, familiarity with Azure DevOps (ADO) and/or Jira.
- Familiarity with Git version control and branching strategies.
- Curiosity in your craft and keeping up with platform roadmaps, backend frameworks, and the evolving tech landscape.
- Passion for crisp delivery and pushing boundaries on innovative approaches.
Nice to Haves
- Certifications for Sitecore or Microsoft
- Experience using or integrating Sitecore JSS or Content Hub.
- Experience with headless content management systems.
- Familiarity with frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.
- Prior consulting or agency experience.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.