Director of Analytics
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The Director of Analytics, based in Chicago, will take the lead in establishing and growing the Analytics Practice within Rightpoint. You will play an instrumental support role to our BD and Account Management Teams and provide credentialed thought leadership while pitching the work. The Director of Strategy, Analytics is a member of the National Strategy Practice supporting global geos across Experience Design, Strategy, Research, Content, Change Enablement, Account Management, SEO, and Production to create insights, align KPIs to user journeys, inform creative design, and generate optimization recommendations to maximize growth. This director level role is also a key member of the Experience Group leadership team.
Your role will be to help drive the commercial success and client adoption of this exciting new service offering. This is a highly client facing role requiring multifaceted capabilities whether it’s data modeling and survey design, to best practices in creative design and skilled mentoring and talent development. Your primary responsibility will be to help build the analytics capability of the entire organization across strategic geos and brands. We are leading the digital business transformation of our clients and moving analytics and data deeper into the everyday working of the team, which is essential for our overall growth strategy.
What we’re looking for in the role:
- A mastery of Analytics and how it shapes all phases of the design process
- Advanced ability to derive insights. This role is not focused solely on reporting. This role needs to help give direction on what to do, so candidates should be able to extrapolate the opportunities/insights from the data instead of just play back the data.
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Provide ongoing education and insight into the performance of specific channels and their role in the overall mix from creative effectiveness to advanced segmentation and omnichannel thinking
- Lead the strategic direction for brand building across the portfolio of brands through the smart application of data and analytics insights
- Visit our clients, presenting our capabilities, securing new projects and writing compelling proposals.
- Evangelize our service internally and externally and become an expert in the capabilities we can offer.
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Experience and ability to lead, mentor and grow teams and individual skills across all disciplines
Key Performance Indicators
- Strong knowledge of running an effective insights/analytics practice and the core platforms, tools, data structuring and analytics methodologies
- Experience of the following would be desirable: an understanding of the principles of Experience Design, story-telling as it relates to analytics, the role of data in advertising effectiveness, brand equity, digital design, commerce.
- Growth in data & analytics scope within accounts
- Portfolio transformation (The ability to sell to senior clients and secure new projects)
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience of having managed others.
- Experience: 8 to 10+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Consumer Packaged Goods experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME