Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Billing Specialist areas of responsibility involve ensuring the seamless operation of our: Invoicing, Accounts Receivable workstream, and Project setup. This role will be heavily involved with timesheet collection and client billing. If you are detail-oriented, this is the role for you! Within this growing company, you’ll have an opportunity to play a crucial role on our Accounting Team. Ensuring that our clients are invoiced (and paid) for the awesome work we do for them. But wait, there’s more! You get to work with our excellent Senior Accounting Manager and Billing Lead on all aspects of billing.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Help keep the financial operations running smoothly by supporting Financial Reporting
- Work with employees to submit time reports in a timely manner
- Assist with the month-end closing process, including completing journal entries and performing monthly reconciliations and analyses on receivables and client retainers
- Performing analysis, performance monitoring, and operating system utilities related to Financial needs
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Responding to client queries and supporting replies from the billing inbox
- Ensure clients are accurately invoiced in a timely manner for the work we did for them and for expenses that our team members incurred. This includes closely monitoring any accounts that are nearing or past their payment terms and ensuring we collect on any “aging” invoices
- Review all timesheets to ensure accurate processing and client billing
- Work closely with project managers to modify invoices, and set up projects
- Team up with other Rightpoint business units to facilitate billing & communication
- Support assigned accounts in pulling data and creating reports for presentations
- Reconcile incoming payments with outstanding client invoices, keeping a close watch on any possible irregularities or issues (troubleshoot up and down the system pipeline)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for billing and project management staff with questions around project setup, bill rates and general tracking of charges
- Suggest cost savings and revenue-generating ideas, and developing plans to implement them
- Perform operational Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
- Complete month-end activities as needed, such as collecting timesheets on an abbreviated basis depending on month end close schedule
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting or related field or 5+ years in a professional services firm responsible for billing and collections
- Must have 1 or more years of accounting or related experience
- Fantastic customer-facing skills, with a focus on WOWing our clients and people at every turn
- Experience in a client services type industry (Consulting or Agency Environment), as well as system knowledge (including OpenAir and Netsuite), a plus!
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proactive problem solver
- Detail-oriented working style – obsessed with ensuring that everything ticks and ties
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and know when to ask help from other operations team members as needed
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to meet changing responsibilities and priorities
- Be able to communicate technical problems in a simple manner
- Must be a team player
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- (Pre-Pandemic) Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.