Senior Business Development Executive
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital experience innovation consultancy with purposeful technology led by human-centered design at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. In December 2020, it was inducted to the Forrester Wave™ for excellence in Customer Experience (CX) as one the world’s top Strategy Consulting Practices.
We know that being the smallest company on in the Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience (CX) provides our clients with certain unique advantages. Can you thrive in this start-up environment and mindset within a large global organization? Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Senior Business Development Executive is responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of consulting services practices (i.e., Customer and Employee Experience solutions, Mobile and IoT Development, Application Development, Commerce, and Managed Services). The Account Executive "hunts" for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement.
Sales Region – UK to start, with potential to expand to other EU regions
*This person can reside anywhere in the United Kingdom.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership in a ‘start-up’ environment within a large global consultancy: Mindful leadership, superb situational awareness and influencing skills are a must!
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, operates autonomously and can make informed decisions on the fly, grounded in a digital transformation point of view.
- Communicate the value proposition (and differentiation within the market) of the company's entire suite of services while owning the entire sales cycle of complex, consultative service sales.
- Ability to build a pipeline and accurately forecast business outcomes on a consistent basis
- Collaborate with required internal and external stakeholders in preparing responses to RFPs, proposals and contractual agreements; contribute to preparations.
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to Rightpoint
- Responsible for post-sales account mining / farming by collaborating with Engagement Managers and delivery teams
- Attain quarterly quota targets and provide regional updates to EVP of Sales and the Europe Office Lead
What We’d Love to See
- Significant number of years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- Preference for connects and experience building book of business in Banking and Capital Markets (specifically Forex, commercial banking, wealth management, consumer banking, FinTech), Healthcare, Pharma, and High-Tech
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $1m+)
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with a focus on services sales
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate sales cycles
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service
In December 2020, Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience strategy consulting companies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience (CX) Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. The report analyzes customer experience strategy consulting companies across 28 distinct criteria, which are broken into three categories: strategy, current offering, and market presence. Criteria within the current offering category include business analysis, specialty areas, CX vision and strategy development, CX measurement and analysis, workforce enablement, customer-centric culture transformation, and supporting assets and skills.
According to the Forrester report, “Rightpoint combines experience and process design to transform CX,” and “excels in functional-area CX consulting." The independent research firm also noted that Rightpoint “helps clients reconstruct their CX ecosystems around specific customer journeys.”
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.