Senior Account Executive - Digital Experience and Technology Solutions (Santa Monica, Oakland, or Seattle)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Account Executive for Rightpoint will join an amazing team of people who are second-to-none. This team strikes the profound balance between achieving unparalleled sales growth and doing the right thing. Joining this team will require mastery of an engaging, consultative sales process that promotes delight in both existing and prospective customers. This individual will join an organization that values the insights and voices of all contributors. Rightpoint is committed to ensuring people have what they need to be successful.
This Senior Account Executive will have experience selling the same or equivalent Rightpoint services – digital transformation, customer experience, commerce, employee experience/digital workspace, mobile & emerging tech and managed services. they will have an understanding of how we deliver services across insights, strategy, design and technology. Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong regional market and will be charged with identifying new sales opportunities through hunting and leveraging our existing loyal solid customer base. This position will drive the sales process from initial contact to signed contract and create a tailored sales approach for each prospective client through discovery and needs analysis.
This position is based in Santa Monica, CA and covers some of the surrounding states . We are open to candidates based in the territory and not local to Santa Monica as long as you are open periodic travel to Santa Monica as needed.
- Identify new business following through all phases of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, proposing, negotiating and closing business
- Manage and develop existing client relationships
- Analyze customer requirements and propose an appropriate solution by articulating the value proposition clearly and concisely
- Maintain company’s contact management database with accurate, up-to-date information and activity details
- Develop a territory plan that will ensure hitting target numbers and keys to growing the territory year on year
- Demonstrate high energy, passion and “all-in” mentality for the role and effectively communicate activity both internally and externally
- A proven track record of qualifying opportunities and closing deals with C-level executives
- Strong presentation and communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels within an organization
- Proven history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience selling exact or equivalent Rightpoint services – digital transformation, customer experience, commerce, employee experience/digital workspace, mobile & emerging tech and managed services
- Self-motivation, the ability to multi-task and work independently as well as the ability to leverage cross-matrix resources as needed
- 20% travel is required for on-site customer appointments (based on location)
- Attendance at regional shows and user group meetings with strong follow up and discipline that generates ROI conversion
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience
Salary + Commission
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.