Associate Director, Project Management
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
An Associate Director, PMO at Rightpoint is managing complex digital projects, and serving as the PM Lead on program management engagements. The Associate Director is responsible for executing integrated digital engagements successfully and actively demonstrate thought-leadership.
- Drive the execution of complex digital projects and manage all project related requests with the client
- Project manage on a program level, and deliver quality projects on budget, on time, and on schedule for an account
- Responsible for project scope, risks, schedule, budget, quality, and communication
- Create and manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change orders, resource needs etc
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Anticipate risks and obstacles, and address them with the team in a proactive manner
- Work closely with the Account Manager, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Effectively interact with senior level clients and serves as an escalation point for issues and communication to Client senior management
- Responsible for managing junior PMs to consistently, successfully deliver execution of complex programs/projects and drives consistent appliance of RP tools (project health, Oz bookings, margin and farming goals etc)
We’re looking for a top-notch Associate Director who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education
- 7 to 9 years of experience, preferably at an agency, with project management experience in digital scope
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Solid web technologies experience, and solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Displays strong financial and management skills at the program/account level
- Demonstrates strong management skills for junior PMs (staffing, career management, training, utilization tracking etc)
- Knows how to execute integrated digital engagements successfully
- Actively demonstrates thought-leadership
- Highly developed communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new idea
- Able to serves a PMO SubjectMatterExpert and provide accurate PM hours and assumptions for new projects
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.