Senior HR Business Partner
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Position Summary: The Human Resources/Operations person will develop and administer all human resource initiatives and provide HR support to all departments in sync with the corporate Team at Jaipur. He/she will also be responsible for the Admin/ HR operations of the organization by developing and implementing various systems and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and internal staff.
- Implement and administer all company Policies in line with the Corporate office
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures, and practices on personnel matters
- Employee Relations: point person for all staff regarding HR matters
- Conduct full employee life – Entry to exit
- Administration / Operations Activities
- Consultation with Department Heads and Resolution of queries/ concerns
- Manage staff training/development programs as and when required
- Logistics and Infrastructure Management
- Updation of HRMS system
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity
- Working knowledge of MS Office, HRIS database.
- Strong written and verbal communications
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.