Senior Account Executive- Product and Mobile Solutions
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, pursuing and closing deals for our suite of technology consulting services practices (i.e., Mobile Development, Application Development, SharePoint, CMS, BI, CRM/Salesforce, Cloud and Infrastructure, and Managed Services). The Account Executive "hunts" for new accounts by leveraging established relationships, while also expanding upon relationships through networking, speaking engagements, alliances and organization involvement. The Account Executive will focus on Mobile & Emerging Technology Application sales.
This person must have a sound understanding of the business issues that C-level executives face and how our services can help solve those business issues. Once established, the Account Executive will work to maintain relationships on an ongoing basis.
About the Product Innovation Org:
We are a tight-knit team of mobile experts dedicated to building great software. Companies request our expertise and talent to conceive, design, and engineer their mobile strategies. We’ve worked in a diverse array of fields ranging from education to medical wearables and are always playing with novel technologies. Our user experience designers and engineers often riff on new ideas and challenge each other, whether to experiment with new interactions or optimize an animation to run like butter. We work hard to be a collaborative and community-minded workplace.
We don’t accept just any project— we respond to every lead and screen them down to the most exciting and challenging. We often pitch projects to each other to ensure there’s a fit. As a result, we deliver high quality apps that we would enjoy using ourselves.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Employ strong discovery skills to uncover the key business pains for the customer
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospects and clients, demonstrating ability to build long term sustainable clients
- Ability to generate new relationships with decision makers in organizations
- Communicate the value proposition (and differentiation within the market) of the company's entire suite of services while owning the entire sales cycle of complex, consultative service sales
- Ability to build a pipeline and accurately forecast business outcomes on a consistent basis
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value-based solutions
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to Rightpoint
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- 5+ years of sales in the consulting/professional services space
- Extensive experience with Mobile Technologies (e.g., iOS & Android operating systems, SDKs, APII/Middleware, Mobile Design Paradigms, Agile Processes)
- Demonstrated success of prospecting and closing sizable deals (i.e., $500K+)
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with a focus on services sales
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, overcome obstacles, obtain results, and finesse the sale.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.