Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
We're searching for our next Product Manager who is comfortable running and coordinating complex projects. The right person has experience managing multiple stakeholders and is excellent at communicating with highly technical teams. Experience in the mobile industry, web strategy, or professional services is desirable. The ideal candidate is great at solving problems.
What We’re Looking For
- You have worked in product management or project management for about 2-4 years. You are confident and comfortable with the role, ready to be an active contributor when you start
- You possess strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and communicate clearly with clients, cross functional teams, and internal stakeholders verbally and in written correspondence
- You have the ability to motivate, support and understand project teams. You have demonstrated that you can easily work with everyone from designers to developers to business development
- You display diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues with clients or with project teams
- Experience in crafting wonderful experiences with mobile apps, websites, or connected devices with designers and developers
- You are an ego-free, levelheaded person. You can take and give clear feedback
- You have the ability to strategize product initiatives with clients and help define their roadmap or improvements in their products
- Lead cross functional teams to create and deliver innovative products
- Serve as the primary point of contact between client stakeholders and internal teams to partner and provide product strategy
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize product backlogs to meet project goals
- Integrate usability research, field studies, team ideas, and client feedback into product requirements
- Partner with design and development peers to present work and gather feedback
- Actively monitor project progress, risks, and scope to anticipate and address issues before they arise
- Effectively and efficiently define, plan, and prioritize deliverables across projects based upon product goals and scope of work
- Communicate and document decisions, recommendations, and needs clearly and consistently to teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are encouraged
- Experience with client success or business development
- Agency or consulting experience
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.