Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make
- Take proactive, expert ownership of Quality Assurance role on client and internal projects
- Author test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
- Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues
- Work closely across all capabilities (e.g. Technology, Project Management, User Experience/Creative, etc.) to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are defined and properly documented
- Assist in reviewing and refining existing QA process, controls, and best practices
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge to other team members within the company
- Ensure all projects meet both functional and non-functional requirements and map to QA test cases
- Assist QA Leadership in training and mentoring other QA staff members on QA best practices and techniques
- Help QA Architect establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using QA best practices
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as a SME for all QA aspects, providing QA services and coordinating onshore QA resources
- Understanding of automation testing frameworks and technology
What We'd Love to See
- Expertise in various forms of software testing: functional and non-functional testing – regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into test cases and test scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and clients
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) testing
- Experience testing native mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Extensive understanding in QA process (Agile and Waterfall), tools, and approaches
- Experience with JIRA, Azure Devops, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions
- Experience with Mobile Web testing and simulator/emulation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Selenium test automation a strong plus
- Experience with Blazemeter/JMeter/load testing tools, and performance testing tools a plus
- Experience with testing beyond functional (e.g. Web Accessibility, security, etc.) a plus
- Experience automating test scripts is a huge plus
- Experience in cross device/cross OS version testing of native mobile applications is a huge plus
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.