Senior/Lead iOS Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Managed Services Senior/Lead iOS Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing mobile applications for Rightpoint's clients using native iOS frameworks and tools. In addition to being a strong contributor to the development effort, the Senior/Lead iOS Developer will help mentor and coach more junior developers, as well as be a go-to resource for all their engagements and own the development efforts. This person will work independently with the managed services team of Engineers, Developers, and Technical No-Code consultants to develop and enhance previously developed applications, and problem solve issues within client applications and environments.
This is a role within our Managed Services team, whose goal is to keep client environments and applications running smoothly. This means that the people in this group need to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly, be very good at problem-solving, and have outstanding client-management skills. You will be supporting custom applications/solutions that have been previously delivered to Rightpoint’s clients, helping them further extend and/or maintain functionality to accommodate their ever-changing business requirements and processes. In this role, you will switch context frequently as you will be working on multiple projects at different stages of the project lifecycle simultaneously. It is important that the applicant have a strong background in developing and supporting fluid, responsive, maintainable, high-quality iOS applications using the native iOS frameworks.
- Develop features in native iOS applications based on feature specifications and technical designs
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics
- Troubleshoot, support, and build upon pre-existing technology solutions within existing architecture/patterns
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications
- Create and build out database models, then surface data to user interfaces by using object oriented techniques, often using object-to-relational mappers
- Create user interfaces XIBs, Storyboards, or through code
- Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
- Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results
- Participate in code reviews.
- Maintain issues in ticketing queue for the project.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
- Provide estimates for assigned items as well as assist with scoping of larger enhancement requests.
- Contribute to Rightpoint and 3rdparty open source projects
- Champion sustainability and maintainability coding practices internally
Skills and Abilities
- 4 – 6 years of relevant development experience
- Deep hands-on knowledge of native iOS frameworks (UIKit, Core Animation, etc), Xcode, Instruments, TestFlight, Objective-C, and Swift
- Experience submitting apps to the App Store
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar)
- Experience with CoreData, Realm or other data persistence framework
- Motivation with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality.
- Passion for problem solving and working closely with clients
- Passion for not only fixing surface issues, but uncovering the underlying technical/structural problems
- Ability to multi-task across multiple different projects simultaneously, with context-switching occurring frequently
- Strong time-management skills, providing solutions that meet clients’ needs within their time and budget constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Prior consulting experience is highly preferred
- Previous experience with estimating non-trivial tasks for oneself and others
- Prior experience with enterprise distributed apps
- Familiarity with any of the following applications
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.