Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
Rightpoint prioritizes the experiences of our employees and is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable environment for every member of our team. We continue to build a culture that fosters growth and belonging by valuing diversity of thought and experience, educating ourselves to support inclusion on an organizational level, and highlighting employee experience through regular feedback mechanisms and our incredible ERGs, and professional development opportunities through our LEAD program. We bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) will drive our DEI initiatives to support internal DEI growth and augment Rightpoint’s standing as a DEI leader. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing our DEI strategy, inclusive of how our pillars of attraction, retention, development, and communication combine to support a diverse culture of ideas. You will work with our established DEI executive team for strategy, vision, funding and visibility while managing our Employee Resource Groups for grassroots energy, activity and idea generation. You will craft and implement DEI programming (internal and external) and prioritization of KPIs with our DEI external partner, Holistic.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Partner with DEI consultants at Holistic to monitor and improve the employee experience and engagement, particularly relating to matters of DEI
- Act as the Rightpoint “brand steward,” serving as a role model for the organization and representing Rightpoint’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or with partner agencies
What we’d love to see:
- 8+ years of experience developing and managing DEI initiatives and programming
- Excellent knowledge of DEI best practices with a proven track record of translating these into action
- Strong project and process management skills.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to successfully integrate DEI across an organization
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience balancing and prioritizing competing responsibilities
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship and Leadership Development Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.