Senior/Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make:
The Senior/Lead Site Reliability Engineer will serve as a technical lead for Rightpoint’s Digital Operations Services (Managed Services) practice. The SRE will be responsible for support and optimization of enterprise applications within the major public cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services).
The SRE will have organizational and delivery responsibility. He/She will have technical leadership responsibilities for the Rightpoint Digital Operations NOC/DevOps team.
- Provide technical leadership for Rightpoint Digital Operations Support Infrastructure team
- Management of cloud infrastructure solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) based systems
- Support and optimization of highly available solutions utilizing Azure Load Balancers, Azure Application Gateways, and Azure Active Directory and like technologies
- Apply security fundamentals and best practices in the design and implementation of solutions
- Provide technical insight for the management, operations, and support of cloud solutions post implementation
- Collaborate with other Rightpoint teams and with clients to implement high quality enterprise applications leveraging modern delivery methodologies (DevOps)
- Provide technical guidance for onboarding new environments into Digital Operations Support with an end to end solution focus
- Act as a technical escalation for troubleshooting complex issues
- Act as an incident manager
What We’d Love To See:
- Progressive experience in system administration and support of server implementations and/or support
- Experience with PowerShell and advanced scripting languages
- Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft stack of technologies
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft O365)
- Working knowledge of core infrastructure (virtual networks, application gateways, load balancers, virtual machines, Azure Active Directory, etc.)
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.)
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone
- Exhibit outstanding relationship management skills
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Consulting experience
- DevOps (CI/CD) experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Automation tools and methodologies (Azure DevOps, Chef, DSC)
- Experience with web delivered technologies (IIS, SQL, Sitecore, Episerver, SharePoint)
- Experience with virtualization solution architecture including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Working knowledge of network security and compliance (encryption, security audit)
- ITIL Foundations and understanding of IT Service Management
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.