Quality Assurance Tester- Remote Only- Brazil
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
***This role requires you to be able to communicate in English (Verbal and Written). ONLY resumes in English will be considered.***
We are looking for a QA Tester. You will be executing manual tests for our world class eCommerce clients. You will be working within a development team.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make:
- Execute manual test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
- Document and/or review testing results working closely with Engineers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
- As part of testing make software configurations to simulate specific configuration scenarios for successful testing results
- Manage testing to project timelines
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high-risk areas and communicating testing concerns
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues.
- Develop manual and automated (future) test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
What We’d Love to See:
- Multiple years of manual testing experience
- Motivation and self-direction. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Adaptability. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’d be great if you had:
- Understanding of other eCommerce platform areas like payment, gift card, product data, order management, web analytics, content management, promotions, search etc.
- Experience with fast moving and growing organizations, and/or that you have experience working in retail organizations understanding the priorities and nature of the services provided.