Senior Application Support Analyst
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
You will sit at one of Rightpoint's clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative technical projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry. While you will be working with other Rightpoint team members, this role will be physically located at the client site in Dallas, TX. Currently, this role is fully remote due to COVID restrictions. Once offices are open, you will sit onsite with the client and will be aligned to this client, long-term.
Rightpoint is looking for an Application Support Analyst that will provide proactive and reactive application development support services with the application support team. The scope of work includes ticket management, triage, and L1/L2 technical support for end-users, application, infrastructure, and cloud.
What You'll Do and The Impact You'll Make:
- Provides professional, remote (from the GS Dallas office) application support in a fast-paced environment (future onsite availability preferred)
- Day to day ITSM ticketing, triage, and L1/L2 technical support for end-users and application.
- Proactive work includes project support, system administration and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Work with a 24x7 support team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Provide front line remote support for incoming requests and manages these requests in the Help Desk ticketing system as they progress towards resolution. Responsibilities includes triaging, routing (and handling escalations from other support tiers), alerting, issue isolation, troubleshooting and resolution of systems and applications
- Identifies recurring problems, works with the team to identify the root cause, then plans and executes the necessary steps to eliminate possibility of reoccurrences
- Contribute to the Knowledgebase
- Triage software application issues
- Perform debugging procedures
- Prepare and support product launch/go-lives Conduct scheduled maintenance, patching, and deployments
- Implement, deploy, and migrate systems and applications
- Take part in the pager rotation to provide support coverage during non-business hours and provide additional coverage as needed
- Prepares hand-offs for global team
- Coordinates incident communication and triage
What We'd Love to See:
- Several years of relevant IT experience in Service Desk, Application, and System Support
- Ability to write and execute simple SQL queries as a part of ticket investigation
- Demonstrable experience as an application support engineer in a related field
- Proficient knowledge on one or more programming languages: React, Java Full Stack (Spring Boot, Kafka), CSS/HTML, MobX, Typescript,
- General knowledge of Web Application Web Servers, Web Technologies
- Understanding of ITSM/ITIL (Incident/Problem Management) and ticketing systems
- Understanding of Splunk
- Good verbal and written communication skills. This is an end-user facing role and will require daily communication over the phone and via written communication (email updates/ticket updates)
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application and system issues
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.)
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend (non-taxed)
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.