Salesforce Senior Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is a digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Rightpoint is looking for a Senior Developer. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Senior Developer will be responsible for successfully creating custom enterprise applications using Force.com, the Lightning Platform, and integrating salesforce.com with other enterprise systems. In this capacity, the Senior Developer will be an expert in implementing large scale enterprise applications, utilizing web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures.
Salesforce.com experience is required, and certification is advantageous.
The candidate must be able to understand technical architecture documents, manage time resources and be hands-on implementing in multiple technology stacks. The candidate must also be able to manage client expectations and scope by working closely with the Project Manager and Technical Architect. The candidate must be able to make architectural and design decisions based on a Convention over Configuration over Code mindset that allows for scalability on the Force.com platform and be able to defend tactical design decisions when required.
- Work closely with Enterprise Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects develop technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for developing and documenting solutions based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing complexity and time estimates.
- Perform technical analysis on defects, issues, and bugs within a highly customized Salesforce org
- Manage their influence on technical scope and client expectations.
- Provide assistance to others for technical issues.
- Commit to the project development and release process and ensure that the process is adhered to during the project duration.
- Develop unit tests and functional code ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Experience developing Lightning components on the lighting experience a must
- Experience developing on the lighting console
- In depth knowledge of Service Cloud and specifically Field Service Lightning
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and the salesforce.com API.
- Expert Developer Apex, SQL, Lightning Components (HTML5, jQuery, JS)
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns.
- The ability to configure all aspects of core Salesforce CRM.
- Experience developing integrations using the REST or SOAP APIs and Platform Events
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce security (Profiles, Permission Sets, FLS, Sharing Rules)
- Field Service Lightning, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud Certification
- Experience with all Salesforce APIs (Rest, SOAP, Tooling, Metadata, etc)
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Experience developing on the Luminix/Pulsar platform and Pulsar FSL Package
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Confident communicator
- Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn and follow processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.