Quality Analyst / Sr. QA Analyst
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Responsible for software testing through manual / automation testing of Web based applications
- Create test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
- Take proactive, expert ownership of Quality Assurance role on client and internal projects
- Test Execution, Evaluation and Defect Reporting
- Work closely across all capabilities (e.g. Technology, Project Management, User Experience/Creative, etc.) to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are defined and properly documented
- Assist in reviewing and refining existing QA process, controls, and best practices
- Assist QA Leadership in training and mentoring other QA staff members on QA best practices and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with international teams and clients
What We’d Love to See:
- Candidate should have hands-on 4 to 6 years’ experience on Manual Testing
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of QTP / Selenium or other automation tools/frameworks
- Expertise in various forms of software testing: functional and non-functional testing – regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Expert in Unit testing, Regression testing and System testing
- Experience testing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Good verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into test cases and test scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and clients
- Extensive understanding in QA process (Agile and Waterfall), tools, and approaches
- Experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions
- Experience with Mobile Web testing and simulator/emulation tools is a plus
- Experience with Blazemeter/JMeter/load testing tools, and performance testing tools a plus
- Experience with testing beyond functional (e.g. Web Accessibility, security, etc.) a plus
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Employee's Life Insurance
- Employee's Accident insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.