Director of Analytics & Insights
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- As a Director of Analytics and Insights, you will play an instrumental role to our growing team.
- The Director of Analytics is a member of the National Strategy Practice supporting global geos across Experience Design, Data, Strategy, Research, Content, Change Enablement, Account Management, SEO, and Production to create insights, align KPIs to user journeys, inform creative design, and generate optimization recommendations to maximize growth.
- Your role will be to help drive the success and adoption of the Analytics and Insights offering.
- This is a highly client facing role requiring multifaceted capabilities whether it’s data modeling and insight generation, to integration in creative design, and skilled mentoring and talent development.
- You will also play a vital role in helping build and educate internal and client teams on the future of data and analytics, and how we can help.
- You will partner with a variety of teams to create integrated approaches to incorporate analytics methodology within the work we do.
- We are leading the digital business transformation of our clients and moving analytics and data deeper into the everyday working of the team, which is essential for our overall growth strategy.
What we’d love to see:
- Strong knowledge of building work within data and analytics, and the core platforms, tools, data structuring and analytics methodologies
- Experience of the following would be desirable: an understanding of the principles of Experience Design, story-telling as it relates to analytics, the role of data in advertising effectiveness, brand equity, digital design, commerce.
- Help establish Rightpoint as a Data and Analytics leader
- Established relationships within RP and client teams to build analytics and data capabilities within our work
- Portfolio transformation (The ability to sell to senior clients and secure new projects)
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience of having managed others.
- Experience at Director or similar level. (Commerce and/or Digital Product experience is a benefit but not a requirement).
- A mastery of Analytics and how it shapes all phases of the design process
- Advanced ability to derive insights. This role is not focused solely on reporting. This role needs to help give direction on what to do, so candidates should be able to extrapolate the opportunities/insights from the data instead of just play back the data.
- Transform data into rich, meaningful, relevant insights capable of unraveling complexity and gaining client comprehension
- Provide ongoing education and insight into the performance of specific channels and their role in the overall mix from creative effectiveness to advanced segmentation and omnichannel thinking
- Helping our clients think through analytics needs and writing compelling proposals to support their business strategy
- Partnering with data engineers and architects to build end-to-end data approaches - experience in building data collection strategies and activating through to delivery, personalization, and data-ecosystems
- Evangelize our service internally and externally and become an expert in the capabilities we can offer.
- Ability to lead projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels).
- Phenomenal presentation skills
- Exceptional senior client management skills
- Experience and ability to lead, mentor and grow teams and individual skills across all disciplines
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.