Lead Magento Developer
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for a Lead Magento Developer. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We’ll need you to:
- Develop Magento solutions
- Maintain Magento budget templates
- Provide back end budgets for new build and enhancement requests
- Approve and collaborate on development lifecycle deliverables including PSDs, Wireframes, Base Styles, Development / Code, QA Issues and resolution
- Review developer code and project delivery to maintain and improve code quality control and adherence to standards
- Contribute to and review back end developer standards and training plans
- Guide and mentor the back end development team
- Develop and maintain work plans
- Assist with sales activities
- Maintain and evolve development process
- Participate in recruiting activities and events
- Participate in an On-Call (7AM to 11PM) emergency response rotation (Currently 3-4 weeks per year
You must have:
- Significant experience building solutions with Magento
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience optimizing and refactoring application code
- Optimized web server configurations and have experience scaling web applications
It’d be great if you had:
- Experience leading teams on Magento builds
- Agency experience
Apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth