Sr. Client Director/Strategist
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the impact you’ll make:
The Sr. Client Director/Strategist will manage and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts by establishing yourself as a trusted client partner to drive complex digital transformation efforts for your clients. You will be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio ($4-7MM), including vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio.
- Act as a “Trusted Advisor” to clients
- Partner with clients on identifying growth and strategic differentiation opportunities through use of Rightpoint and market offerings then co-create solutions Define relevant thought leadership points of view to be shared with clients and via marketing
- Build deep client relationships and navigate complex client environments
- Develop proposals, pricing, and statements of work
- Support delivery teams as needed and mediate between delivery and client teams to ensure an equitable and appropriate outcome for all parties
- Monitor the financial performance of the projects within your purview and ensure we deliver profitably and collect invoices per agreed terms
- Define and execute an account plan supported by creative Go-To-Market strategiesn to expand Rightpoint’s services and offerings within the account and grow our footprint
- Support the vertical solutions team in research, definition and roll-out of new service offerings
- Achieve annual revenue targets and profitability
- Interface with Genpact aligned account teams to jointly sell and solution deals that leverage the breadth of services offered by Genpact and Rightpoint
- Work location is London, UK
- Travel is estimated at 25% per year
What we’d love to see:
- The ‘Founder’s Mindset’ of self-reliance, passion, courage, and commercial pragmatism in scaling relatively new client relationships
- Excellent listening skills
- Appreciation for cultural diversity, curiosity to learn, and authenticity to inspire clients and teams alike with personal values and experiences beyond professional acumen
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with a digital strategy consultancy building exceptionally strong client relationships through engagement management or client partnership roles
- Experience either with a digital practice of a top in consulting firm , professional services firm or digital agency or corporate experience in combination with the aforementioned
- Broad experience across verticals, including high-tech, in financial services, retail banking, healthcare
- Experience working with clients across UK as well as key European markets. Additional experience in starting own business, influencing across social channels, or any other self-stardom activity
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience. MBA degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and Technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Language proficiency in either German or Spanish preferred.
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.