Intercompany Support Accountant
The Intercompany Accountant’s key areas of responsibility involve supporting the seamless operation between Rightpoint and Genpact along with supporting intercompany interactions and general accounting. This includes: Project Setup, Invoicing templates, Expense Processing and collaboration with Genpact to create and track joint efforts on billable projects. If you are detail oriented and love numbers, this is the role for you! Within this growing company, you’ll have an opportunity to play a crucial role on our Operations Team. Ensuring that our clients are invoiced through Genpact Systems for the awesome work we do for them. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for supporting the accounting processes with a strong eye for detail.
- Help keep the financial operations running smoothly by supporting Financial Reporting
- Ensure project setup alignment in multiple systems
- Serve as a primary point of contact for project management staff with questions around multi system project setup
- Interfacing closely with FP&A contact within parent company
- Assist with the month-end closing process and performing monthly reconciliations and analyses on intercompany receivables and payable accounts.
- Work with employees to submit time reports in timely manner
- Enter weekly timesheets into Corporate tracking systems and review data for accuracy for month end
- Assist in monthly revenue recognition expectations and approvals
- Ensure intercompany billings are provided in a timely manner for the work performed and expenses that our team members incurred.
- Work with multiple business units for consolidated invoicing
- Monitor invoicing process to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Team up with other Rightpoint business units to facilitate billing & communication
- Support assigned accounts in pulling data and creating reports for analysis
- Reconcile invoices provided with time worked, keeping a close watch on any possible irregularities or issues
- Suggest cost savings and developing plans to implement process improvement
- Perform operational Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
- Complete month end activities as needed, including accruals or journal entries as necessary
Must have 5+ or more years of accounting or related experience. 5+ years in professional services firm responsible for general accounting. Intercompany US experience preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in a client services type industry, as well as system knowledge (including OpenAir, Netsuite and Power Bi), a plus!
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proactive problem solver
- Detail oriented working style – obsessed with ensuring that everything ticks and ties
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and know when to ask for help from other operations team members as needed
- Strong work ethic with flexible approach to meet changing responsibilities and priorities
- Be able to communicate technical problems in a simple manner
- Ability to work with different teams in multiple time zones
- Must be team player
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accindantle Insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.