Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for a Marketing Technologist leader to join our team! This person will lead our POV on the Marketing Technology landscape and drive technology solutions for both new and existing business. With experience in marketing and sales environments, this person’s full understanding of the Marketing Technology stack will be applied to our B2B and B2B client verticals.
Who you are...
- You are a savvy marketing technologist that understands the full Marketing Technology stack, digital, IT infrastructure with proven digital leadership.
- You are excited about the world of data and how it can create world-class marketing solutions for our clients.
- You can lead both internal and external teams through complex business solutions.
- You have led Marketing Automation and CRM projects for your clients.
- You can make proactive recommendations on how to optimize data and software integrations.
- You enjoy defining processes and best practices and can lead a team through solution-building scenarios.
- You are passionate about customer experience, digital transformation, and digital marketing by keeping up with trends in the MarTech and AdTech spaces.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are big picture visionary.
What you’ll be doing...
- You will be actively involved in pre-sales responsibilities as a key contributor to our business development and implementation teams as well as serving as the execution lead of marketing technology opportunities.
- You will lead the agency in expertise within the marketing technology landscape.
- You will drive a vision for the key platform considerations based on client and technology trends.
- You will collaborate closely with Strategy, Marketing and Technology teams to assess client needs and to build plans for delivery of a technology solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent
- 10+ years in marketing and technology space
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Adobe or similar platforms
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Understanding of the full MarTech stack
- Familiarity with AdTech concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business, marketing and technology acumen with understanding how data plays a strategic role in each area
- Comfortable with foundational web, cloud, and data technologies, such as:
- Modern markup and scripting (HTML/CSS/JS) development principles and current evolutions
- Relational databases (SQL) principles and current warehousing strategies
- Modern APIs and service topologies across private and public cloud
- Service and data integration architectures and tactics
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.